Posts tagged ‘plexus slim ‘
1. 1 in 8 women in the USA get Breast Cancer; 1 in 6 if overweight, and 1 in 5 if obese! Obese is defined as a BMI of 30 and above. (BMI of 30 is about 30 pounds overweight.)
2. Women who are obese when they are diagnosed with early-stage breast cancer are at a greater risk of dying from the disease than women of normal weight.
3. Avoid sugar and refined carbohydrates. Sugar and refined carbs contribute to obesity and higher insulin levels and women with higher insulin levels have 283% higher incidence of breast cancer. (Check out PlexusSlim.com to help lower and regulate sugar and lipid levels while safely allowing you to lose pounds and inches)
4. Being overweight is a significant contributor to many health problems. It increases the risk of developing a number of diseases including: Type 2 (adult onset) Diabetes, High Blood Pressure (hypertensions), Stroke (cerebrovascular accident or CVA), Heart Attack (myocardial infarction or MI), Heart Failure (congestive heart failure), Cancer (certain forms such as cancers of the prostate, breast, colon and rectum), Gallstones and gall bladder disease (cholecystitis), Gout and Gouty Arthritis, Osteoarthritis (degenerative arthritis) of the knees, hips, and the lower back, Sleep Apnea (failure to breath normally during sleep, lowering blood oxygen), Pickwickian Syndrome (obesity, red face, under-ventilation, and drowsiness).
5. Far too often, breast cancer is detected after it has spread and has affected other parts of the body. Regular breast self-examination is an important step to early detection, but most women really don’t know what they’re looking for! (The Breast Chek Kit, can make this much easier, see the breast self exam video at TheBreastDiva.com) Get familiar with “THE GIRLS” and don’t forget your annual Mammogram or Ultrasound, too!
6. Less than 10% of breast cancer cases are genetically inherited. Most women diagnosed with breast cancer do not have a family history of the disease, so why so many cases these days? It is believed that the breasts can store many chemicals within the fatty tissue and because the breasts are largely constrained within a bra for many hours a day, the body has no way of flushing out these toxins. It is known that the breasts can store quite high levels of chemicals from our environment. Studies of human breast milk have shown traces of household cleaning products present! It is believed that there could be a very real connection with the onset of breast disease from these toxins. The purpose of breast massage is to help flush out these toxins via the lymphatic system, and help bring nutrients to the tissues. (The Breast Cream was designed to help remove toxins from the breast tissue. Also,see the lymphatic drainage massage video at TheBreastDiva.com to help drain these toxins from breast tissue.)
7. In the Lancet Medical Journal, Nov 4, 1978, Dr John Douglas of California published an article linking bras with elevated breast temperature, and suggested that this might have a connection with breast cancer. He studied several hundred women in a medical practice and also observed that the heavier the bra material, the hotter the breast, and that bra-free women of all sizes had cooler breasts. See more about Bras and Breast cancer at: http://www.all-natural.com/bras.html
8. In 1991, researchers at Harvard University published a medical journal article on breast cancer risk. As a side issue of their paper, they mentioned that the women in their study that did not wear bras had a 60% lower rate of breast cancer than the women who wore bras. (Hsieh, C.C. and D. Trichopoulos, D. Eur. J. Cancer 27:131-5, 1991 “Breast size, handedness and breast cancer risk”)
9. Many women, who had concerns about breast cancer risk and/or breast pain, quit wearing bras and then found that their pain and cysts of fibrocystic breast disease was dramatically decreased or eliminated. Several of these women wrote their own personal case histories, which appear on the web at: http://www.all-natural.com/fibrocys.html
10. Do you LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE? Antioxidants are substances that may protect cells from the damage caused by unstable molecules known as free radicals. Free radical damage may lead to cancer. Antioxidants interact with and stabilize free radicals and may prevent some of the damage free radicals might otherwise cause. Examples of antioxidants include dark chocolate, beta carotene, lycopene, vitamins C, E and A and other substances. See my healthy, sugar free, antioxidant rich, dark chocolate at: http://ChocolateFromGod.com
Share this information with your friends, family and co-workers by having your own
Lunch ‘N Learn, Pink Party or Lets Lose Weight Together Party at your
home, office or organization/group meeting.
Debbie Mormino, The Breast Diva!
Phone: 985.892.5858 Cell: 985.237.3360
Add a comment September 4, 2009